Sr. TAM, Enablement Manager
As an experienced technical enablement program manager, you will focus on managing programs and tools for the enablement of technical post sales roles. This includes managing strategic learning and development initiatives within our learning and content portals. Ensuring the post sales technical content is effective to support the TAM team to accelerate onboarding and increase the efficiency of the team. You will work with our product and sales leadership teams to pull together enablement content to improve the field experience and knowledge.
This role resides in the Customer Success Team but you will be a collaborative member of the HashiCorp Sales Enablement Team. The charter of the enablement team is to accelerate the on-boarding and ramp of our enterprise account managers and solution engineering team, ensuring understanding of our solutions, customer environments, and sales strategy, and leverage this to broaden our reach through our channel partners. You would take the charter to deliver the same for our Post Sales technical resources.
As the TAM Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for managing the HashiCorp learning management system (LMS) and content portals for customer success, currently commercial solutions from SAP Litmos and HighSpot. You will work cross-functionally to ensure learning paths are effective and up-to-date, and the content portal has the most up to date and effective post sales content, which helps the team onboard customers and drive adoption and expansion opportunities.
As we are a rapidly growing company with four distinct solutions in cloud provisioning, discovering, securing and managing spaces, this role is for someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where priorities change frequently and where demonstration of strong communication and delivery skills are key. This person will have the business acumen to discuss, develop and deliver technical content and tools aligned with the organization’s priority messaging and initiatives across all routes to market.
- Contribute the Post Sales content and updates to HashiCorp’s Learning Management System (LMS) and Content Portal (currently Litmos LMS and HighSpot Sales Content portal) as well as other systems to support the post sales enablement mission
- Work with knowledge experts, designers, and other cross-functional players to develop learning paths, content, and tools for the customer success team
- Ensure content is consistent across the platforms and high-quality through strong editing skills and developed template to convert raw/rough content to field consumable content
- Ensure content in the LMS and Content portal are kept up to date through system controls as well as strong working relationships with knowledge experts
- Perform testing and evaluation of content and LMS courseware for initial release and ongoing improvements
- Develop, publish and present training and content metrics as needed
- Provide training delivery and tools for post-course effectiveness evaluation
- Manage training logistics as needed to align with live boot camps and events such as SKO, onsite technical training and more
- Own, develop and maintain the learning management system for the customer success team, working cross-functionally to deliver role-specific learning paths
- Own, develop and maintain the TAM content portal to support product and post sales processes with the latest updates, news, and announcements
- Provide program management of other ad-hoc post sales enablement initiatives
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of technical enablement experience/background in developing, managing and deploying technical training and content
- Experience in managing learning management system and content solutions, Litmos and HighSpot a plus, but other top tier tools are acceptable
- Ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders and audience types (trainers, learners, collaborators, executives) to aid in the knowledge transfer to the technical team
- Experience using standard tools (Google, Microsoft and Adobe products)
- Self-motivated team player able to prioritize and manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Superior verbal & written communication skills
- Self-starter with high energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment – we are all running fast and want a new member who knows how to drive their initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to translate ‘I want…’ and into learning or content outcomes
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to proactively provide input on measures regarding business impact and effectiveness of deployed learning and content solutions
- Highly desirable experience:
- Experience/background in the IT technology |Cloud space is highly desirable
- Developing manager coaching and development curriculum is desirable
- Working with global markets/audience is desirable
- Participating in the RFP decision process and managing sales tool vendors is desired, but not required
- Previous technical engineering experience
This is a full-time position with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and ambitious team. HashiCorp is a series D startup headquartered in San Francisco that is best known for creating a suite of software tools that help enterprise companies automate their infrastructure and helps them migrate to the cloud. HashiCorp’s software suite allows users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-JN1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.