People Business Partner
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
We are looking for a strategic Business Partner to help support and align our growing Product, Office of the CTO and Alliances organization. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can help scale/manage our rapid growth. We are seeking someone who can thrive in ambiguous situations and work collaboratively with all of our HashiCorp team members across the globe. They’ll have a deep appreciation for what we do and a passion for how we do it. Success will be largely based on the ability to build productive and positive relationships - but also on the desire to create replicable processes that can allow these relationships to thrive based on higher-order work.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Partner and coach managers and individuals to ensure they and their teams are growing and meeting their individual and team objectives.
- Collaborate with our talent acquisition team to support high growth and diversity hiring initiatives.
- Deliver talent management programs that align everyone to our company goals and objectives.
- Partner with emerging COEs to roll out company-wide people programs.
- Understand the needs of the growing Engineering team and make recommendations around rewards that support recruiting and retention.
- Coach managers and team members through intra or inter-organization friction points when needed.
- Share expertise with managers, team members, and our people team.
- Nurture our strong culture, providing role modeling of our principles and Tao.
- Drive equality, diversity, and inclusion throughout all of our people team programs and initiatives.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Demonstrated past success working with technical teams
- Experience working with people metrics to guide decisions
- Knowledge of equality, diversity, and inclusion approaches and history working on EDI initiatives
- Ability to collaborate extensively throughout to develop solutions that work and are supported by team members
- Exceptional communication skills, specifically the ability to break down complex concepts into simple and clear language that anyone can understand
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.