Sr. Product Manager - Cloud Platform
Location: Remote US or CanadaAbout HashiCorp
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.About the Role
Our team is focused on moving all of HashiCorp’s commercial products to the cloud by creating and delivering them as a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering. As a Senior Product Manager in the Cloud Platform team you will be responsible for all aspects of bringing these products to market. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing PM team focused on delivering services on top of Azure and AWS. This is one of the most important strategic initiatives for HashiCorp, and was prominently featured in the opening keynote at our recently concluded community conference - HashiConf 2019.
- Develop customer requirements for current and planned services.
- Engage deeply with the HashiCorp customer base and open source community.
- Be a customer champion and create results that benefit our customers.
- Participate in detailed planning and prioritization exercises jointly with engineering.
- Develop a long term vision and roadmap for our products and services.
- Background in Public Cloud or related SaaS products and/or services; AWS and/or Azure background preferred.
- Experience in a PM role with a B2B SaaS product.
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on written communications.
- High levels of customer empathy and a passion for making great products.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-EC1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.