Growth Marketing Analyst (Contract to Hire)
** This is a contract to hire role
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps.
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their infrastructure. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we’re looking for an experienced growth marketing analyst.
Marketing at HashiCorp is a blend of ensuring we are generating commercial demand by responding to and supporting the interest of enterprises while also responding to and delivering on the needs of our open-source users for technical content and assistance. To do this, the Growth Marketing role is tasked with tactics that accelerate adoption and success for users and enterprise prospects, while also planning and executing growth tactics across multiple channels.
In this role, you will play a key role in rapidly growing reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and retention, impacting growth across the entire organization. This position will report to the Director of Revenue Marketing.
In This Role, You Can Expect To
- Build programs and campaigns to help prospects understand, try, and adopt our enterprise offerings. Work with teams to design and execute campaigns.
- Distribute the HashiCorp central messaging across existing and net new digital channels, touching prospects across the funnel. Build and expand Digital channels.
- Build Marketing Operations programs in conjunction with campaigns to activate, engage, convert and retain multiple customer segments. Adjust Operations and processes across Systems tech stack as needed.
- Build forecasting, measure, and report on the performance of campaigns executed. Analysis of key business movements and metrics.
- Cross-collaborate with product, partner, and events team to maximize yield from shared channels and programs.
- Publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects
You May Be a Good Fit If You Have
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Experience understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Digital Channels and other key web technology and analytics tools/platforms
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions
- Experience generating demand at an enterprise B2B company
- Experience working closely with product marketing managers to amplify key content and features
- Strong editorial skills
- Entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude
- Detail oriented, and strong with execution and project management
- Enjoy collaboration with cross-functional groups
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SY1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.