HashiCorp provides a software suite for users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application. Our customer base include many enterprises within the Global 2000, who rely on us for critical parts of their infrastructure.
As the Corporate Controller you will be the leader of the accounting organization of our rapidly growing Company. You will be responsible for building and mentoring a team of high performers, providing technical accounting guidance, providing guidance on systems, and creating/improving accounting processes.
You must be a hands-on roll up your sleeves type of practitioner/leader who enjoys scaling an accounting organization in a very fast paced company. We are in a growth-mode that requires all our leaders to contribute to the work product.
- Drive the financial audit for the company, build strong auditor relationships, and partner internally to support operational and compliance programs
- Provide guidance in the the analysis and review of complex accounting transactions
- Create and improve global accounting, payroll, AP, and AR operations and policy, including designing, developing, and maintaining a strong internal control environment
- Interface and assist FP&A with budgeting, and planning
- 12+ years of progressive experience, including:
- experience as an Assistant Controller, or Controller of a high growth company that navigated the transition from private, to public
- experience in the audit practice of a Big 4 accounting firm
- Strong understanding of Software Revenue Recognition, and ASC 606
- Strong track record of successfully hiring, motivating, and developing people in order to build a world class accounting organization
- Strong written and verbal communication, with ability to communicate at all levels in the organization
- Very high attention to detail
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.