Technical Account Manager - Central
HashiCorp is seeking a Customer Success Technical Account Manager (TAM) in the Central US to manage the end-to-end relationship with our enterprise customers. As a post-sales TAM at HashiCorp, you will work in a high-performance team environment to drive Customer Success by providing lifecycle management for a portfolio of HashiCorp companies.
- Customer Lifecycle Management for Customer Success
- Manage customer success by owning the end-to-end post sales customer lifecycle – including on-boarding, expansion phase, and renewals
- Provide technical leadership for customer on-boarding projects at large Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail and other industry verticals
- Provide Technical Account management for a portfolio of enterprise customers
- Driver customer success via high touch and low touch methods (automation tools)
- Conduct QBRs for enterprise customers
- Drive successful customer renewals with low churn and work with sales ops to execute renewals
- Customer Onboarding
- Ability to provide expert guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development processes
- Create a frictionless onboarding process for the customer by working closely with Support, Services and Sales Engineering teams within HashiCorp
- Project Management
- Project liaison support for managing product deliveries into customers – especially for custom deliverables.
- Conduct regular requirements gathering reviews and project reviews
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others
- 5+ years Technical Account Management, Customer Support experience or Sales Engineering experience or equivalent experience - practitioners are welcome as well
- Expertise in open source and SaaS is a major advantage
- Ability to provide expert guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Self-starter with proven track record of customer facing roles and working with executives
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience
- Travel is required
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.