HashiCorp provides a software suite for users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application. Our customer base include many enterprises within the Global 2000, who rely on us for critical parts of their infrastructure.
You must be a hands-on roll up your sleeves type of practitioner/leader who enjoys scaling an IT organization in a very fast paced company. We are in a growth-mode that requires all our leaders to contribute to the work product.
This role will be based in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
- Creates long, and short term IT strategic plan for the company, that encompasses Business Systems, Service Desk, and Corporate IT. Representative responsibilities in each of these areas include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of Business Systems that are in use throughout the Go-To-Market, Product, and G&A functions
- Responsible for the solution delivery and performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, or other IT governance metrics identified related to our Business Systems
- In coordination with our engineering, product, and security teams lead the planning, authoring, and implementation of compliance policies
- Work closely with vendors to develop an asset and endpoint management program for HashiCorp employees across the US, UK, and Canada, and for multiple offices worldwide
- Manage and support of HashiCorp’s many collaboration tools and business systems
- Build an IT Service Desk organization, and create KPIs to measure success
- 15+ years of related experience with Bachelor’s degree (Engineering or Science) or higher
- A diverse background of IT experience in large and small enterprises, with proven ability to build a world class IT organization
- Experience in building high performance teams of highly skilled Individual Contributors, and supplementing such teams with contractors on an as-needed basis
- Ability to partner with the Company’s exec team, and influence decision-making outside of IT
- Familiar with the security challenges of distributed computing and infrastructure management
- Experience supporting distributed and remote teams
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.