Inside Channel Manager
The Inside Channel Manager (ICM) will be responsible for multiple facets of recruiting, managing and communicating with partners as well as ensuring partners are connecting with the HashiCorp field, when needed, in customer engagements.
- be the main contact/relationship manager with named Resellers/SIs
- facilitate reselling of HashiCorp tools by coordinating activity between Resellers and the field sales organization
- develop and implement GTM plans with named partners (including KPIs tied to training, sales and marketing)
- drive regular review of KPIs with partner and reporting results to HashiCorp and partner management teams
- vet all partner engagement requests with sales
- provide internal feedback on additional needs to make partners successful
- field all inbound new partner inquiries
- own setting up new partners and overseeing the on-boarding process
- coordinate technical training sessions for partners via online sessions, face to face workshops and classroom style training
- coordinate with marketing to…
- ensure proper representation of partners on HashiCorp website
- send monthly newsletter to partners
- maintain SFDC
- At least 3 to 5 years of industry related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships with partners
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Must be self motivated, have strong self management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.