Field Channel Director - Boston
The Field Channel Director (FCD) will be responsible for all Cloud, SI and Reseller activity in their region ranging from partner identification, to recruitment, to enablement as well as partner account management. This role will also coordinate the engagement between their partners and the HashiCorp field organization.
- drive HashiCorp revenue attributed to Cloud & named partners in region
- own recruitment of key partners identified in region
- develop and implement GTM plans with Cloud & named partners (including KPIs tied to training, sales and marketing)
- define and manage on-boarding process for Cloud & named partners in region
- coordinate technical training sessions for Cloud & partners via online sessions, face to face workshops and classroom style training
- execute QBRs with Cloud & named partners then reporting results to HashiCorp and partner management teams
- assist inside channels with relationship development and partner management
- 10+ years of industry related experience
- Boston, MA location preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and close business with partners
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Must be self motivated, have strong self management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.