Field Channel Manager
The Field Channel Manager (FCM) will be responsible for assisting ICM with recruiting as well as owning recruitment of named partners; developing, execution and tracking of business plans via QBRs for named partners; coordination of named partner engagement with the HashiCorp field; communication to HashiCorp teams on partner related activities/successes/needs.
- drive HashiCorp revenue attributed to named partners in region through
- own recruitment of key partners identified in region
- be the main contact/relationship manager with named partners
- develop and implement GTM plans with named partners (including KPIs tied to training, sales and marketing)
- define and manage on-boarding process for named partners
- coordinate technical training sessions for partners via online sessions, face to face workshops and classroom style training
- execute QBRs with named partners then reporting results to HashiCorp and partner management teams
- assist inside channels with relationship development and partner management
- provide internal feedback on additional needs to make partners successful
- coordinate with marketing to…
- ensure proper representation of partners on HashiCorp website
- plan and execute joint marketing activities with named partners
- maintain SFDC
- 10+ years of industry related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and close business with partners
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Must be self motivated, have strong self management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.