Corporate Account Manager (CAM)
The Corporate Account Manager (CAM) is an Inside Sales position responsible for developing, managing and closing business within our mid and commercial market-focused sales organization.
The CAM is responsible for managing the sales process around the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products. CAM’s work with existing accounts throughout the adoption process and ensure adoption is seamless throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Engage new and existing Open Source users of HashiCorp to provide value around how users can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Operate in a high-paced, dynamic environment by managing multiple sales cycles, sales campaigns, and install base customers
- Manage complex sales engagements with touch points in Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations
- Align the overall HashiCorp solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure commercial commitments
- Accurately forecast business on a monthly and quarterly cadence
- Qualification of queries and requests that come through our website and other channels
- 2+ years Sales and Sales Development experience
- Success effectively managing both inbound and outbound sales motions
- Experience in Open Source Software business models is preferred but not required, proficient in concepts around Cloud and infrastructure
- Track record of success with previous employers
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Attentive to forecasting and business reporting responsibilities
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.