Growth Marketing Manager
Growth Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an experienced performance marketing manager to continue fueling our growth. You will be tasked with creating, planning, prioritizing, and executing organic and paid growth tactics. You will play a key role in rapidly growing our reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and eventually customer retention. This role will report to the Director of Digital, Brand, and Growth.
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. We provide many of the world's most innovative companies with the infrastructure automation tools they need as they move to cloud. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly. We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise-level customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and collaborate on content development for upper funnel demand creation and distribution of our content via both free and paid tactics
- Create, execute and analyze marketing programs to activate, engage, convert and retain multiple customer segments
- Develop the strategy and execute, test, and scale high-ROI digital marketing campaigns across email, SEO, SEM, content syndication, and social
- Build on strong open source adoption, community engagement, and advocacy, while fueling a growth engine for our commercial business.
- Continuously optimize our acquisition funnel through rigorous experimentation and split testing, with the goal of increasing brand awareness, new acquisitions, and overall campaign efficiency
- Work with the go-to-market operations team to forecast, measure, and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns, using data and analytics to assess how we are performing against our overall KPIs like reach, brand awareness and customer acquisition targets
- Work with product, partner, and events team to maximize yield from webinars, nurturing and other efforts
- Work with GTM ops, sales, and marketing teams to ensure we’re generating the right type and volume of leads and to ensure we’re collecting high-quality data to understand performance
- Own email marketing and help grow our marketing database and increase engagement
- Build automated email nurtures to help activate our contacts and increase online engagement
- Develop processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization
More details on the experience and skills you need for this role:
- 3+ years identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating campaign strategies
- Experience generating demand at B2B enterprise company.
- Experience with open source and commercial business models and successful growth marketing strategies including both.
- Quantitative analysis using SQL and other data analysis tools
- Expert understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other key web technology and analytics tools/platforms
- Hands-on experience with search platforms (Google AdWords/Bing) and native social ad platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions
- Deep expertise in designing, leading, and monitoring A/B and multivariate tests for conversion rate optimization
- Experience partnering with the go-to-market team and sales on pipeline development
- Experience with marketing channel attribution
- Previous experience marketing to a technical audience
- Strong editorial skills
- Bonus: SQL, statistical analysis, influencer relations
At HashiCorp, we are committed to hiring and cultivating a diverse team. If you are on the fence about whether to apply, please apply anyway!
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.