Web Marketing Manager
Web Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a highly technical, hands-on leader that can help develop and manage the strategy and roadmap of HashiCorp’s website ecosystem. You will act as a product manager for all our web properties, which receive upwards of seven million pageviews and more than one million downloads per month. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and combine analytical, technical project management, and creative skills into a highly strategic role.
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. We provide many of the world's most innovative companies with the infrastructure automation tools they need as they move to cloud. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly. We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise level customers.
This role will report to the Director of Digital, Brand, and Growth.
Some of the big challenges we have in store for you include:
- Understand and implement our digital customer journey using our web properties
- Run multivariate and user testing to optimize for conversion and other business goals
- Prioritize requirements collaboratively with business stakeholders, design, and technology disciplines
- Work with our go-to-market ops team to build a measurement/analytics framework
- Implement agile processes for managing design and development
- Manage external creative and development agencies or teams
- Own and manage our API-driven CMS and help deliver a component-based design system
- Define new features to be built, write user stories and acceptance criteria, and work closely with developers and designers. Develop and manage the testing process.
- Champion web content standards—ensuring that all content and documentation is within current guidelines
- Serve as our SEO expert and optimize all our properties for search
- Ensure cohesiveness of the overall customer experience across all web properties
- Pioneer a best-in-class product trial experience for our customers on our sites
- Drive editorial and brand integrity and content quality for all online content
The skills you need for this role include:
- Experience managing day-to-day priorities for multiple creative and development team members
- Extensive working knowledge of current web standards, responsive web layouts, email standards
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- A robust portfolio of industry-leading digital projects
- Experience managing multiple content management systems
- Experience working with and implementing agile methodologies
- Experience working with third-party agencies and vendors
- Strong editorial skills
- Strong collaboration skills to work closely with Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Channels, HR, and other groups across the company
- Experience in an B2B IT or technology context, especially in software businesses with mixed open source and commercial business models, is a plus
At HashiCorp, we are committed to hiring and cultivating a diverse team. If you are on the fence about whether to apply, please apply anyway!
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.