Senior Manager of Sales and Partner Enablement
Senior Manager of Sales & Partner Enablement
The Senior Manager of Sales & Partner Enablement will be responsible for creating and facilitating comprehensive enablement programs to support global sales & partner on-boarding. As well as maintaining field readiness aligned with our growing product and feature offerings. This role will report to the Head of WW Sales Operations. The incumbent will work closely with Product, Marketing and Sales Management to ensure content, training and resources are available to the field teams and partners, to successfully guide them in educating our customers on their journey to Provision, Secure, Run and Connect with HashiCorp tools.
- Cross Functional GTM alignment with Product and Marketing teams
- Develop and maintain sales & partner on-boarding programs
- Develop a guided Sales on-boarding program through ramp
- Responsible for organizing sales kick off and QBRs events and content
- Support onsite partner enablement sessions
- Provide feedback loop to Marketing and Products team from the field on needed resources
- Establish and monitor sales and partner performance
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across HC
- Leverage innovative enablement programs that meet the various needs of each field group
- Maintain Partner Resources for the Portal
- Create and maintain Performance Metrics
- A driver, you get things done. There is no waiting for projects, you see a problem and provide thoughtful solutions.
- An excellent communicator- You know how to create strong relationships across various departments speak their language and together create world class programs.
- Eager to learn- You are up to date on the latest industry standards and tools to support a fast growing sales org and partner ecosystem.
- Kind-You approach all peers, partners & customers with kindness and consideration.
- A challenger-You challenge the status quo with the goal of bringing in new innovative ideas and improving upon programs and processes.
- 5+ years of Sales Enablement experience in technology sales required.
- An experienced manager with 3+ years managing direct reports
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.