» Manage Services in any Environment
HashiCorp Consul provides a distributed service mesh to connect, secure, and configure services across any runtime platform and private or public cloud. As organizations turn to microservice deployments for critical applications, utilizing a single workflow to manage these services across all their environments makes it easier to leverage the scalability that cloud has to offer. This transition, while necessary, can be slow to minimize the impact on business-critical functions. Hybrid cloud environments that exist as a transition phase between fully dynamic, cloud environments and legacy datacenters. Microsoft has recognized the need to support these transitional environments and by utilizing tools like HashiCorp and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), it becomes easier to accomplish. At KubeCon EU in Barcelona, Microsoft addressed this challenge through the introduction of a new Service Mesh Interface (SMI) framework. This provides users with a standard for implementing Consul to control service traffic in Kubernetes environments.
In this webinar, we’ll explore what a modern service mesh deployment should look like and how Microsoft’s new SMI enables easier adoption of Consul service mesh on Azure.
» Join this webinar to learn:
- What the roadmap for Consul’s service mesh features is
- How to Consul and AKS can be used to modernize applications
- See an example of an application running in a Hybrid environment
- Live Q&A
- 10:00 - 10:10 AM Introductions
- 10:10 - 10:25 AM Overview of HashiCorp Consul 1.5
- 10:25 - 10:35 AM Overview of Microsoft Service Mesh Interface (SMI)
- 10:35 - 10:50 AM Demonstrations
- 10:50 - 11:00 AM Live Q&A
Everyone who registers for the webinar will receive a link to the webinar recording after post-processing (usually 1-2 days).