» Provision Infrastructure at Any Scale
Terraform Enterprise enables organizations to safely and efficiently provision any infrastructure at scale. Organizations can now run a private installation of Terraform Enterprise on their own infrastructure. This is ideal for organizations with infrastructure in a private data center and behind a firewall, require custom integrations, or have strict data sovereignty, HA, and performance expectations.
For organization using Microsoft Azure to run their applications, they can now install Terraform Enterprise on their private infrastructure, in Azure. This allows them to then use Terraform to provision and manage infrastructure in Azure or from their on-premises data centers. Additionally, Enterprise-class infrastructure from Azure enables them to run Terraform in a way that meets their business, data, and compliance requirements.
Join Us to Learn:
- About provisioning and managing infrastructure with HashiCorp Terraform
- The major benefits of running private Terraform Enterprise on Azure
- How to use Sentinel to implement a Policy as Code management framework
Agenda (Pacific Time)
- 9:00 - 9:05 AM Introduction
- 9:05 - 9:15 AM Understanding Terraform OSS vs Terraform Enterprise
- 9:15 - 9:35 AM Running Private Terraform Enterprise on Azure
- 9:35 - 9:50 AM Live Demo
- 9:50 - 10:00 AM Q&A
Everyone who registers for the webinar will receive a link to the webinar recording after post-processing (usually 1-2 days).