Sr. Enterprise Architect
HashiCorp is seeking a Sr. Enterprise Architect. As a Sr. Enterprise Architect at HashiCorp, you will work in a high performance team environment to deliver best in class solutions for large global Enterprise Customers by providing technical expertise, specialist architectural ownership, solution management and technical account management. You will provide a single point of accountability to all internal and external stakeholders associated with assigned Enterprise Customers.
This strategic role will be based in London and report to the Director, Enterprise Architecture.
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs), to build a holistic view of the Enterprise customer strategy, processes and integration of the HashiCorp product suite
- Build and communicate the value proposition of the end to end solution to Enterprise customer executives
- Work with multiple Enterprise customer technical audiences (development, operations, security) and senior Enterprise customer IT executives as a trusted technical advisor and partner
- Work with Product Management to translate Enterprise customer business opportunities into technical solutions and new product requirements
- Work with a virtual team of Solutions Engineers, Product Managers and SMEs to develop best in class solutions across established industry verticals
- Help foster an environment for ongoing strategic customer success
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault, Vagrant and Packer
- Deep technical expertise in infrastructure management, application deployment, practical security methodology (“SecDevOps”)
- Experience with major transformation efforts involving significant organizational, process and technology change
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies used in development, operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Amazon Web Services / Google Cloud Platform / Microsoft Azure certification
- Comfortable with national and occasionally global travel
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience
About HashiCorp and this opportunity
This is a full-time position with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team. HashiCorp is a series C start-up headquartered in San Francisco, California that is best known for creating a suite of software tools that help enterprise companies automate their infrastructure and also helps them migrate to the cloud. HashiCorp’s software suite allows users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.