» How can HashiCorp Terraform and Vault work together?
For HashiCorp fans, Terraform and Vault have been the go-to products for provisioning and securing cloud infrastructure as organizations move to the cloud. Terraform is releasing 0.12 and Vault surpassed 1.0 (and is now at 1.1). Many organizations have already adopted Terraform and Vault and are looking to adopt Consul. However, as organizations mature in usage of the HashiCorp stack, how can the various products work together to further optimize workflows? In this webinar, we’ll walk you through best practices for using Vault to secure data with Terraform.
Questions we’ll answer include: When you’re using Terraform, how do you inject sensitive data into your Terraform configuration file? When Terraform creates a state file, how do you keep that sensitive data secret? How do you leverage Vault to secure Terraform?
» Join us to get an overview of the HashiCorp stack and learn how to:
- Use Terraform to spin up a three-node Vault cluster backed by Consul on AWS
- Configure secrets in Vault
- Use those secrets in Terraform config
- 9:00 - 9:10 AM Introductions: Lin Ling (HashiCorp)
- 9:10 - 9:45 AM Presentations
- 9:45 - 9:55 AM Q&A
- 9:55 - 10:00 AM Closing remarks and last call for questions
Everyone who registers for the webinar will receive a link to the webinar recording after post-processing (usually 1-2 days).