The transition from static to dynamic infrastructures as organizations move to cloud, and multi-cloud, environments is a generational transition for IT. For networking operations it means moving from networks retained in private data centers with static IPs to modular services with dynamic IPs and no clear network perimeters.
During this webinar, we’ll provide an overview of how Consul provides the foundation for cloud networking automation and follows a maturity model which enables organizations to realize its value immediately. Several use-cases will be discussed as they move from host-based networking to a world of service-based connectivity including:
- Service Registry and Health Monitoring
- Network Middleware Automation
- Zero Trust Network with Service Mesh
Join us on October 16th to learn more about the necessary shifts in processes, people and operations to unlock infrastructure automation for networking in multi-cloud.
- 9:00-9:10 Introductions
- 9:10-9:40 Presentation - Unlocking the Cloud Operating Model: Networking in Multi-Cloud
- 9:40-9:50 Live Q&A
- 9:50-10:00 Closing Remarks & Final Questions