During this session, Vault engineers will showcase the unique advantages of Advanced Data Protection (ADP) capabilities using Vault secrets engines like Key Management Interoperability Protocol, Key Management, and Transform.
- Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP)
- Using Vault as a KMIP server allows users to take advantage of an industry standard protocol to enable applications to perform cryptographic operations while delegating storage and lifecycle to another key management server.
- Key Management Secret Engine (KMSE)
- The KMSE allows organizations to centralize storage and lifecycle management of cryptographic keys across multiple cloud providers and still take advantage of the native capabilities specific to each KMS provider.
- Transform Secret Engine
- The Transform Secrets Engine performs data transformations and tokenization, including NIST vetted cryptographic standards such as format-preserving encryption (FPE) via FF3-1, against various provided inputs.
Want to learn more about Security Automation with Vault? Check out our full webinar series.