Advanced Data Protection With HashiCorp Vault
Apr 23, 2020
Learn about typical data protection challenges, measures, and implementations, and see how HashiCorp Vault can solve these challenges and manage these implementations.
- Nicolas CorrarelloRegional Director, Solutions Engineering, HashiCorp
- Kapil AroraSr. Solutions Engineer @ HashiCorp, HashiCorp
HashiCorp Vault provides the foundation for cloud security. It offers advanced data protection features like encryption as a service along with Format-Preserving Encryption (FPE) and data-masking via the Transform secrets engine. It also provides KMIP and HSM integration. Vault increases agility for deploying new and isolated cryptography and, at the same time, it reduces cost and risk.
Watch this presentation and demo by Vault experts on the data protection strategies Vault allows you to easily implement.
What You'll Learn
- Understand important security challenges with advanced data protection and encryption in traditional and cloud environments
- Protect workloads and data across traditional systems, clouds and infrastructure
- Protect data in enterprise databases e.g. MySQL, MongoDB etc and enterprise Storage Systems e.g. NetApp
0:00 — Data protection challenges and HashiCorp Vault
29:38 — Demo: Adding Vault dynamic secrets and encryption to an existing application
47:40 — Q&A
For a written article encompassing some of the topics covered in this webinar and demo, read: