Join us for a special live webinar as HashiCorp founders Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar share their views on cloud infrastructure provisioning and policy management. The webinar will be a technical back-and-forth between Mitchell and Armon discussing their insights on the importance of automation, how it began with infrastructure as code, and the next step in cloud infrastructure provisioning -- policy as code.
Mitchell and Armon will go on to discuss how they are focusing HashiCorp’s offerings to help with these concerns. HashiCorp Terraform Enterprise uses infrastructure as code and automation to remove the manual burden on operators to make changes to infrastructure at scale. This efficiency comes with risks, as less experienced users can make significant mistakes that impact business operations. Mitchell and Armon will introduce Sentinel, the HashiCorp policy as code framework, which lets IT operators embed the necessary policy guardrails into the provisioning workflow.
» Join this webinar to hear from Mitchell and Armon about:
- The motivation behind policy management for cloud provisioning, Sentinel, and the fundamentals of the policy as code framework
- How Sentinel can help influence everyday provisioning practices and real-life examples with Terraform Enterprise including a live demo
- Live Q&A with the audience
- 9:00 - 9:05 AMIntroduction: Amanda MacLeod
- 9:05 - 9:35 AMDiscuss Terraform & Sentinel: Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar
- 9:35 - 9:55 AMLive Q&A: Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar
Everyone who registers for the webinar will receive a link to the webinar recording after post-processing (usually 1-2 days) along with the answers to any questions that are asked during the webinar.