At HashiConf 2018, we announced the exciting new updates to Terraform 0.12. With over a dozen new improvements in Terraform 0.12, we’d like to focus on 2 key updates and their use cases: What is HCL 2.0 and Remote Plan & Apply?
Join this webinar, with Solutions Engineer Arslan Saeed (HashiCorp) to dive deeper into Terraform HCL 2.0 use cases and understand how Remote Plan & Apply can be used for your environments. The webinar will detail the following:
- Why HCL 2.0 for Infrastructure as Code?
- HCL 2.0 Use Cases
- Remote Plan & Apply Use Cases
- Addressing organizational challenges scaling from OSS to ENT
- Demo and how to get started
HCL 2.0 is a more robust, feature-rich language to simplify the process of writing, analyzing, and processing Terraform configurations. Remote Plan & Apply allows the Terraform command to be back-ended and executed by Terraform Enterprise remotely, while still being run in a CI environment or on a developer’s laptop.
Arslan Saeed, HashiCorp
» Agenda (PDT)
- 1:00 - 1:05 PM Introductions
- 1:05 - 1:20 PM Presentation
- 1:20 - 1:30 PM Demo
- 1:30 - 1:45 PM Live Q&A
- 1:45 - 1:50 PM Closing remarks
Everyone who registers for the webinar will receive a link to the webinar recording after post-processing (usually 1-2 days).