We are pleased to announce the release of Vagrant 2.0.3. Vagrant is a tool for building and distributing development environments. This release contains many bug fixes and improvements.
- core -
box_versionparameter in virtualbox provider override is now properly used
- core - Display redirects when downloading Vagrant boxes hosted outside of Vagrant Cloud
- core - Ensure proper Vagrant Cloud URL is used
- Debian - Updated systemd detection used when determining which network manager to configure guest with
- Hyper-V - Vagrant now exits if Hyper-V is enabled and the VirtualBox provider is invoked to prevent system crashes
- Windows - Adds support for latest WSL release
This release also updates how Vagrant packages the Ruby libraries used within the embedded directory. As of 2.0.3, Vagrant will store its gems within a versioned folder.
» Other improvements
The Vagrant 2.0.3 release includes a number of other improvements and bug fixes. For a detailed list of all the changes in this release, see the CHANGELOG.