Why Should I Consider Nomad Enterprise?
Apr 10, 2020
Learn about the features in HashiCorp's Nomad Enterprise.
- Andy JamesSenior Solutions Engineer
Let's take a look at some of the Nomad Enterprise features that provide great benefits to your developers and operations teams in a large organization.
- Segments different teams' users and objects (Jobs)
- Each group has isolated work that doesn't conflict with others
- Groups can enforce their own unique rules on their namespace
- Enforces rules on CPU and memory limits for deployments
- Can base rules on the available resources for regions and federated clusters
- Nomad automatically demotes old servers when a matching amount of new servers joins the cluster
- Maintains the speed of scheduling Nomad jobs at high scale (1000+ nodes)
Fine grained the Access Control List (ACL) Controls Examples:
- Lock a certain job down to just Docker
- Limit the task drivers available
- Restrict to certain Docker images
- Force all jobs to be multi-datacenter
Access to Support
- Three levels of support, highest tier being 24/7 support
- Access to SEs (Solutions Engineers) and TAMs (Technical Account Managers)