Tips for Being Successful with HashiCorp Terraform
Gareth Edwards takes us on a short journey, showing what he's learned and how best to adapt Terraform to your business.
Infrastructure engineer, Ecotricity
- What is Terraform?
- Why it's good to know the future
- Get organized: Version control and automation
- The importance of structure in DevOps teams
- What Terraform can't do—you still need Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Don't forget to use TFVARs for credentials, etc.
- Immutability makes deployments repeatable
- Six great tips for success