Webinar

Unlocking the Cloud Operating Model: Networking in Multi-Cloud

Oct 18, 2019

75% of companies take days or even weeks to complete networking tasks. How do the other 25% do things better?

Speakers

  • Raymond Austin

    Raymond Austin

    Director of Product Marketing

The transition from static to dynamic infrastructures as organizations move to cloud, and multi-cloud, environments is a generational transition for IT. How do you enable your team to improve application delivery cycle in a modern, multi-cloud datacenter with modular applications and dynamic networking? For networking operations it means moving from networks retained in private data centers with static IPs to modular services with dynamic IPs and no clear network perimeters.

» What You'll Learn

During this webinar, we’ll provide an overview of how HashiCorp Consul provides the foundation for cloud networking automation and follows a maturity model which enables organizations to realize its value immediately. Several use-cases will be discussed as they move from host-based networking to a world of service-based connectivity including:

» Slides

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now

×