Due to the on-going brush fires in Australia, and their impact on the community, we have decided to postpone the application deadline for the HashiDays Scholarship Program until Thursday, 6 February 2020. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We are pleased to offer a scholarship program for HashiDays Sydney and HashiConf EU in Amsterdam. These community conferences will be held 7 April 2020 and 8-10 June 2020, respectively.
At HashiCorp, we value diversity and want to foster an inclusive community. The Scholarship Program exists to support members of the technical community who may lack the financial sponsorship or means to attend.
Applications will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Need: Will a scholarship allow the applicant to attend when they otherwise could not?
- Value: Would the applicant's experience and interests enable them to receive value from attending HashiDays Sydney or HashiConf EU?
- Impact: Is the applicant likely to make a positive impact on the HashiCorp community by attending?
- Travel Logistics:
- HashiDays Sydney: Due to conference size and location, we will be considering regional and local applicants only.
- HashiConf EU: Similar to previous years, we will review global applicants, including those who may require a visa.
The selection will be made by a diverse group of reviewers who are employees of HashiCorp. The information in applications will remain confidential to the committee during the review process and after scholarships are awarded.
Apply now for the HashiCorp Scholarship:
Deadline to apply for either scholarship: 10 January 2020
We look forward to your applications! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.