People Business Partner - Sales
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other. Instead, it is often a combination of many of these. We’re committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well.
HashiCorp’s people team creates an electric employee experience that supports the company’s extraordinary growth, strong culture, and aggressive business objectives. Our team is at the center of the action and we work collaboratively with all of our HashiCorp team members across the globe. If you’re looking to not only make a real, significant, and lasting contribution but also be involved in building a fast-growing, dynamic organization – look here.
We’re hiring a San Francisco-based People Business Partner to support our global Sales Organization. This person thrives in a fast-paced and always evolving environment. They’ll have a deep appreciation for what we do and a passion for how we do it. Success will be largely based on ability to build productive and positive relationships - but also on the desire to create replicable processes that can allow these relationships to thrive based on higher-order work.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Align and build on the Sales people strategy that supports core business priorities focused on
organization effectiveness, workforce planning, talent and overall business performance.
- Partner and coach managers and individuals to ensure they and their teams are growing and meeting their individual and team objectives.
- Collaborate with our talent acquisition team to support high growth and diversity hiring
- Deliver talent management programs that align everyone to our company goals and objectives.
- Partner with emerging COEs to roll out company-wide people programs.
- Understand the needs of the growing Engineering team and make recommendations around rewards that support recruiting and retention.
- Coach managers and team members through intra or inter-organization friction points when needed.
- Share expertise with managers, team members, and our people team.
- Nurture our strong culture, providing role modeling of our principles and Tao.
- Drive equality, diversity, and inclusion throughout all of our people team programs and
- Ability to be flexible and nimble within a changing organization. Must possess strong change management skills.
- Strong ability to tailor his/her communication style to work well with stakeholders at all levels in the organization; effective at influencing, facilitating, and problem solving.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Experience working with people metrics to guide decisions
- Knowledge of equality, diversity, and inclusion approaches and history working on EDI initiative
- Ability to collaborate extensively throughout to develop solutions that work and are supported by team members
- Exceptional communication skills, specifically the ability to break down complex concepts into simple and clear language that anyone can understand
- Bachelors degree or equivalent and 8+ years of dynamic HR experience in a technology
organization, technology-related businesses, preferably with multinational company
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.