Manager, IT Systems and Compliance
Location: SF HQ or Remote Pacific Time ZoneAbout the Company
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.About the Role
HashiCorp's IT Team is searching for a holistic IT professional who can consistently exceed expectations, thrive in a challenging workplace, and who can actively contribute to our hardworking team. You will be part of the IT Organization, specifically focused on Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance programs.
We are currently looking for expert, manager level candidates who have held similar positions in large public companies, or who have held a similar position within the advisory practice of a Big 4 public accounting firm serving Global 2000 clients for three or more years. Proven experience in leading teams to accomplish unusually complex challenges will be expected, as this is an ongoing requirement for this role.
Your responsibilities will include building and leveraging internal/external partnerships to assist the Director of IT with the annual program plan, its execution, as well as all process improvement initiatives. You have a deep understanding and experience with all aspects of internal controls including financial IT systems for a complex, fast-growing stage, multi-disciplinary organization. You have a deep understanding of SEC regulations, as well as shown ability to design and monitor an effective global risk-based internal control environment.You may be a good fit if you have:
- Degree in finance, information technology or related field (a CPA license is not required)
- 7+ years of relevant experience, including leading technical staff
- 5+ years of work directly with IT Teams as a team lead or manager
- 5+ years of experience with SOX compliance programs
- Deep understanding of enterprise-grade Identity Provider solutions such as Okta
- Expert-level knowledge of enterprise SaaS applications, including Financial Systems and Technology Platforms
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Internal controls experience with one or more Fortune 500 companies
- Experience working in a dynamic environment similar to a high tech startup
- A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex challenges
- Aptitude for leading teams; influencing and galvanizing others to follow you toward a solution
- Solid organizational skills along with an aptitude for information technology
- Excellent analytical skills
- Big 4 public accounting experience with Fortune 500 clients
- Deep understanding of the internal control framework (specifically COSO) and a solid understanding of the concepts of control design and operational efficiency
- Strong knowledge of SOX requirements and ability to assist with documentation of ITGC and financial process controls to support operational as well as SOX compliance audits, including performing walkthroughs and developing process flow charts
- Strong risk management experience, including: performing assessments and audits, crafting controls, leading enterprise control frameworks, and prioritizing risk
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to establishing a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.