Channel Field Marketing Manager
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
HashiCorp is growing rapidly and is expanding our channel field marketing efforts. The field marketing team executes geography- and vertical-specific marketing campaigns that help move accounts through our sales cycle faster and more effectively. The Channel Field Marketing Manager will work closely with channel, revenue marketing, sales, digital marketing, and product marketing to deliver customer campaigns with our channel partners.
At HashiCorp, we do things a bit differently, including marketing. The right candidate for this role will closely align field marketing efforts with HashiCorp values, brand, and culture. You will do this by immersing yourself in the company culture and actively learning our voice and our product tools. You are passionate about being a strong contributor to a team and want to help build a company. You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. You proactively map your own quarterly goals to company needs, but also enjoy the ever-changing nature of startups and can adjust accordingly. You enjoy taking ideas from inception to execution and look for ways to improve and optimize with each iteration. You are very detail-oriented, have strong communication skills, and are constantly ensuring your work is closely aligned with marketing, sales, and company needs. You like to think strategically and take a personal approach to marketing, while also understanding your efforts ultimately need to be validated by data.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Deliver channel field marketing across North America sales regions with our channel partners
- Work closely with regional channel managers, regional sales VPs, and regional field marketing managers to deliver aligned channel field marketing activities
- Streamline channel field events with HashiCorp brand, content, communication, and marketing operations processes
- Report on results of the channel field marketing activities in North America, including analytic reports from SplashThat
- Focus efforts on driving the HashiCorp enterprise business, but have experience and understanding of how our open source activities and the IT practitioners support our company.
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years in marketing with experience in multiple marketing disciplines, including customer-facing events and partner marketing
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work closely with a distributed sales team and collaborate closely across geographically dispersed marketing teams and disciplines
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in a range of environments from manager level events to chatting with practitioners at conferences
- Ability to coordinate, manage, and execute multiple marketing campaigns concurrently
- Ability to execute quickly with the ability to pivot projects as needs change
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and actively seek candid feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Travel across North America as needed for regional campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and SplashThat
- Graphic design skills and understanding of Illustrator a plus
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.