Regional Director, Sales
Regional Director, Sales
Regional Director is a Sales Leadership function that leads a team of Enterprise Account Managers (EAMs) responsible for developing, managing and closing business within large target accounts in our Enterprise focused sales organization. This role will be responsible for managing the sales process around the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products to key account clients within a large territory focusing on Enterprise customers.
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- At least 3 years formal sales leadership experience building and leading high performance sales teams that deliver overachievement. Proven experience in recruiting, developing, and leading professional sales teams of 5 or more people.
- High career trajectory and potential.
- Consistent overachievement in previous performance and results.
- Possess well-developed communication and presentation skills; able to communicate at the CxO level.
- Significant Enterprise Sales and strategic customer development experience
- Physically reside in the geography you would be leading
- Experience in Open Source Software and DevOps business models is preferred but not required, proficient in concepts around Cloud and infrastructure is a minimum
- Track record in closing large, complex deals across verticals in the Fortune 500
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- History of accurate forecasting and business reporting
- Significant experience in selling disruptive technology into focused markets
- Experience in working with SalesForce and other sales oriented tracking tools
- Possess intellectual curiosity
Lead a team of Enterprise Account Managers (EAMs) in the East Region who:
- Engage new and existing Open Source users of HashiCorp to provide value around how users can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Engage in significant Outbound activity. Making use of the tools available (yesware, discoverorg, Sales navigator, etc.)
- Recruit and hire top talent providing career development and performance management to so that team members meet and/or exceed quota.
- Build a solid operating cadence and team/individual focus around pipeline, forecasting, deal review, sales execution, deployment and revenue realization.
- Proactively and efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations
- Align the overall HashiCorp solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure strategic commercial commitments
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts.
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence
- Regular Air Travel is required
- Correctly estimate qualifying opportunities based on BANT
- Effectively and timely communicate with management, legal and deal desk to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process; and follow instructions or recommendations set by these teams and company management
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.