Partner Manager, Consul
Partner Manager, Consul
HashiCorp is looking to hire a Partner Manager to manage strategic partnerships for HashiCorp’s flagship service networking product, Consul (https://www.consul.io/). This role will be responsible for scaling the technology partner ecosystem for Consul, and selectively engaging with strategic technology partners on joint co-engineering and co-marketing activities. Technology partners are a critical component of HashiCorp’s ‘Cloud Infrastructure Automation’ vision and constitute the cross-infrastructure fabric for realizing this. Consul addresses the growing service networking market around service mesh, network middleware automation and network health monitoring. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and requires a strong balance of leadership, technical program management, and relationship building skills. This is a full-time position based in San Francisco and will report to the Director of Technology Alliances. The role will include a moderate amount of travel, expected to be less than 20%.
- Serve as the lead and driver of strategic ISV partner integrations
- Build a broad and deep ecosystem of Consul technology partners
- Develop and implement joint partner roadmap plans with a select set of strategic technology partners that include KPIs tied to co-engineering, marketing, and sales
- Work with cross functional team led by product management to define technology partner strategy and scale the program
- Execute engineering activities which include being able to build, review and test integrations with partners
- Work with partner marketing to execute joint partner marketing activities
- Provide feedback to internal HashiCorp teams on additional needs to make partners successful.
- 5+ years of industry related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of building strong relationships and influencing partners
- Self-motivated leader who’s comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, networking, cloud, containers, and knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Terraform, Vault, Consul, and Nomad
- Working knowledge or having coded in Go Lang
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university preferred or equivalent experience.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.