Eliminating Secret Sprawl in the Cloud with HashiCorp Vault
Jul 12, 2018
The challenge of secrets sprawl has arisen as organizations migrate to cloud. Previous infrastructure of dedicated servers, static IP addresses, and a clear network perimeter are fading as architects choose the advantages and flexibility of cloud with elastic pools of infrastructure and dynamic IP addresses, but also without clear perimeters.
- Becca PetrinSoftware Engineer, Vault, HashiCorp
- Chris KentSenior Product Marketing Manager, HashiCorp
Managing secrets in a distributed cloud world requires a new approach to security.
Applications and systems are now frequently created and destroyed. The network between distributed clouds, applications, and systems is low-trust, furthering the complexities of secrets sprawl. So, what is the solution?
HashiCorp Vault seeks to solve the problem of secret sprawl by centralizing secrets management in a scalable, repeatable workflow to be able to create, manage, and revoke secrets as needed.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How Vault addresses today’s security threats
- How security teams can use Vault to store and manage all their secrets across their private and public infrastructure, globally.
- How Adobe reduced secret sprawl, increased operational performance of a key security process, and processes 100 trillion transactions with Vault