» Consul's new Layer 7 observability features enable a unified workflow for metric collection, distributed tracing, and logging.
The Layer 7 observability features are part of Consul service mesh - a distributed networking layer that connects, secures, and configures services across any runtime platform and cloud. It also allows centralized configuration to manage and configure the distributed data plane. Join this webinar, with Developer Advocate Erik Veld to see how Consul service mesh enables visibility and insights into networking and reliability features at Layer 7.
» The webinar will cover:
- Overview of Consul service mesh
- Overview of Layer 7 observability features
- Overview of the centralized configuration
- Metric collection with Prometheus, Grafana, and Consul
- 9:00 - 9:10 AM Introductions
- 9:10 - 9:20 AM Presentation
- 9:20 - 9:30 AM Demo
- 9:30 - 9:45 AM Live Q&A
- 9:45 - 10:00 AM Closing remarks
Everyone who registers for the webinar will receive a link to the webinar recording after post-processing (usually 1-2 days).