» How can you optimize your load balancing strategy with Consul?
When multiple instances of the same service are running simultaneously, how do you balance traffic to all healthy instances of the service while handling changes in health status, changes in the instances as they scale up and down, and changes in the instances distributed across multiple clusters?
In this webinar, we will demo one such strategy: using Nginx or HAProxy to balance traffic with Consul template to manage the configuration. In this structure, Consul Template dynamically updates the nginx.conf or haproxy.conf configuration file which defines the load balancer and the list of servers. We’ll then move beyond Consul Template to discuss how to connect proxies and Consul without any intermediary tools.
» Join this webinar to learn:
- Strategies and technologies for load balancing microservice applications with Consul
- Demo and overview of running Nginx/HAProxy with Consul Template
- Demo and overview of running Nginx/HAProxy with Consul service discovery
- Moving beyond load balancing with network middleware
- 8:00 - 8:10 AM Introductions
- 8:10 - 8:45 AM Presentations
- 8:45 - 8:55 AM Q&A
- 8:55 - 9:00 AM Closing remarks and last call for questions
Everyone who registers for the webinar will receive a link to the webinar recording after post-processing (usually 1-2 days).