» Vault 1.0 is a major milestone.
In the last release of HashiCorp Vault 0.11, we introduced Namespaces, Vault Agent, and many more new features, paving the way for Vault 1.0. At HashiCorp, Vault 1.0 means ensuring major use cases are understood and well supported with a mature technical architecture and implementation that is highly stable for the intended use cases. The user experience and workflow of the project is well defined, easy to learn, and enables the major use cases in practice. The focus is on feature completeness, enterprise stability, ecosystem integration, and scale and includes new features like deeper integration with Kubernetes, helm charts, Auto Unseal for open source, and batch tokens for enabling serverless and high scale batch processing use cases, and many other enhancements.
» Join this webinar to learn how Vault 1.0’s new features help:
- Automate the ability to unseal vault through the use of cloud KMS providers.
- Provide the ability for existing shamir-encrypted clusters to transition to auto-unseal model
- Improve performance during write-heavy operations such as Vault authentication through the use of batch tokens
- 9:00 - 9:10 AM Introductions: Lin Ling (HashiCorp)
- 8:10 - 8:40 AM Presentation: Calvin Leung (HashiCorp)
- 8:40 - 8:50 AM Live Q&A
- 8:50 - 9:00 AM Closing remarks & final call for questions
Everyone who registers for the webinar will receive a link to the webinar recording after post-processing (usually 1-2 days).