This September we are excited to bring HashiConf, HashiCorp’s fifth annual and flagship community conference, to Seattle. With 40+ sessions, 12 in-depth trainings, product releases, and the chance to connect with HashiCorp engineers and product experts, we hope that you will find this year’s conference schedule as inspiring as the many members that make up the community itself.
Here are just some of the highlights you can enjoy this year at HashiConf.
- Terraform for the Rest of Us with Chad Prey and Paul Grinstead of Petco
- Managing PCI Compliant Architectures at Scale With Terraform and Vault with Nicholas Klick and Apollo Catlin of ActBlue
- View all Terraform sessions here
- A Story of Scaling Security at Xfinity With Vault and Spring Cloud Config with Pankesh Contractor of Comcast
- Breaking the Ice: Secure Introduction With Vault and Kubernetes with Clint Shyrock of HashiCorp
- Now Witness the Firepower of This Fully Automated and Immutable Vault Cluster with Peter Souter of HashiCorp
- View all Vault sessions here
- Enabling, Integrating, and Automating Consul ACLs at Scale with Robert Paprocki of Kong
- Inversion of Control With Consul with Pierre Souchay of Criteo
- Demystifying a Service Mesh with Stephen Wilson of HashiCorp
- View all Consul sessions here
- Containment Without Containers - Running Windows Microservices on Nomad with Justen Walker of Jet.com
- Singularity Nomad Task Driver Plugins: Rootless Containers for Enterprise High Performance Computing with Eduardo Arango of Sylabs
- View all Nomad sessions here
In addition to the breakout sessions, HashiConf’s Training Day provides comprehensive, full-day training sessions on Vault, Consul, Nomad, Terraform, Vault Enterprise, and Terraform Enterprise taught by HashiCorp engineers and experts.
Register now for your ticket and connect with the HashiCorp community for three days of education, collaboration, and connection in Seattle this September.
We hope to see you there.