Senior Field Marketing Manager, North America East
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
HashiCorp is growing rapidly and is expanding our North American field marketing efforts. The field marketing team executes geography and vertical-specific marketing campaigns that help move accounts through our sales cycle faster and more effectively. The Senior Field Marketing Manager, North America East will work closely with sales, revenue marketing, digital marketing, and product marketing to deliver results.
The right candidate for this role will closely align field marketing efforts with HashiCorp values, brand, and culture. You will do this by immersing yourself in the company culture and actively learning our voice and our product tools. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is passionate about being a strong contributor to a team and want to help build a company. You will be a great fit for this role if you proactively map your own quarterly goals to company needs, but also enjoy the ever-changing nature of startups and can adjust accordingly. You enjoy taking ideas from inception to execution and look for ways to improve and optimize with each iteration. You like to think strategically and take a personal approach to marketing, while also understanding your efforts ultimately need to be validated by data.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Deliver field marketing across the NY Metro and Northeast sales regions
- Work closely with regional sales VPs to develop quarterly campaigns tailored to the immediate needs of local markets and their target accounts
- Execute geographically focused campaigns and activities focused on shortening the sales cycle for key accounts. Campaigns will include on- and offline tactics and span the entire sales cycle, focused by region and sometimes by vertical
- Introduce and test new styles of geography-specific account-based marketing strategies
- Report on results of specific tactics as well as the breadth of the field marketing program in North America, including analytic reports from Salesforce and Marketo
- Help execute Customer Advisory Board (CAB) at our annual conference, HashiConf
- Help execute customer receptions and manage logistics of sales meetings at major North America third-party conferences, such as AWS re:Invent
- Focus efforts on driving the HashiCorp enterprise business, but have experience and understanding of how our open source activities and the IT practitioners support our company
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years in marketing with experience in multiple marketing disciplines, including customer-facing events, digital campaigns, and email
- Are self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Are very detail-oriented and are constantly ensuring your work is closely aligned with marketing, sales, and company needs
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work closely with a distributed sales team and collaborate closely across geographically dispersed marketing teams and disciplines
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in a range of environments from a C-level executive dinner to chatting with practitioners at conferences
- Ability to coordinate, manage, and execute multiple marketing campaigns concurrently
- Ability to execute quickly with the ability to pivot projects as needs change
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and actively seek candid feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Travel across North America as needed for regional campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and SplashThat
- Graphic design skills and understanding of Illustrator a plus
This position is remote-friendly, based within our NY Metro/Northeast sales regions with a focus on the NY Metro and Northeast regions
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.