Preparing for GDPR Compliance with HashiCorp Vault
Mar 07, 2018
Many organizations are counting down to May 2018, when the most comprehensive data privacy standard - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - goes live. HashiCorp Vault can help you achieve compliance and prepare in advance for GDPR.
- Andy ManoskeVault Product Manager, HashiCorp
HashiCorp Vault can help you achieve compliance and prepare in advance for GDPR.
GDPR is designed to strengthen personal data protections and increase organizational accountability for data breaches. With potential fines of up to four percent of global revenues or 20 million EUR (whichever is higher), organizations need to be ready to comply, in order to avoid negative bottom-line impacts.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- The implications of key GDPR mandates on policies and access controls within teams and organizations
- How to use specific Vault features like mount filters, access controls, and break-glass features to help your organization comply with each article
- Best practices on securely processing data and performing access audits as related to GDPR
- Key steps and tips to include in your roadmap to GDPR compliance
- 0:00 - 0:30 - Review of key GDPR articles, implications and relevant Vault features demo
- 0:30 - 0:40 - Demo of mount filters
- 0:40 - 0:50 - Live Q&A
This webinar is the first part of a 3-part series on GDPR with HashiCorp Vault. You can watch the second and third episodes here:
- GDPR is Here. Learn How HashiCorp Vault Can Help with Compliance
- Solutions Engineering Webinar: HashiCorp Vault Features Built for GDPR Compliance
The webinar series has some more detail and Q&A but if you're looking for a quick read on this topic, check out Andy Manoske's blog post: Preparing for GDPR Compliance with HashiCorp Vault
Start using HashiCorp Vault for GDPR
Start a free 30-day trial of Vault Enterprise to explore the GDPR features mentioned in this webinar including mount filters, access controls, and policies.