HashiCorp Terraform to Provision & Manage Oracle Cloud
Mar 27, 2018
Organizations are migrating their applications to the cloud. For operators provisioning infrastructure, this presents new challenges: how to address cloud scale, heterogeneity, and enabling developers with a self-service model for provisioning.
Ecosystem Engineer, Terraform, HashiCorp
Director Partner Business Development, Oracle
» Provision Any Infrastructure
HashiCorp Terraform enables operators to use infrastructure as code, a consistent workflow to provision infrastructure from any provider including Oracle Cloud, and a self-service workflow for publishing and consuming modules.
Oracle Cloud Platform is a comprehensive, standards-based combination of Oracle and open source technologies to enable you to more efficiently build, deploy, integrate, secure and manage all your enterprise applications. The Terraform provider for Oracle Cloud provides a consistent way for organizations to adopt Oracle Cloud Platform for the first time or integrating it into their existing cloud environments.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How Terraform & Oracle Cloud work together for creating and managing infrastructure
- How to properly configure Oracle PaaS using Terraform
- About the upcoming roadmap for Terraform & Oracle Cloud
- 0:00 - 0:10 - An Overview of Terraform
- 0:10 - 0:18 - An Overview of Oracle Cloud PaaS Database & Java Cloud
- 0:18 - 0:21 - Using the Oracle Cloud Platform Provider
- 0:21 - 0:26 - Demo & Upcoming Roadmap
- 0:26 - 0:38 - Q&A