Containers have become the standard for modern application deployments. AWS offers tools like Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) and AWS Fargate to help manage containers within AWS environments, but how do users ensure these containers are able to securely connect to all the other necessary AWS or non-AWS services? Previously, enabling these connections required a great deal of manual configurations and oversight which prevented users from taking full advantage of the scaling capabilities that cloud offers. HashiCorp Consul, through features such as Consul Connect, help eliminate some of these challenges.
Organizations using HashiCorp Consul can securely bridge both native and non-native AWS environments through a number of integrations with AWS services, including: Amazon EC2, AWS CloudMap, and AWS Fargate. This webinar explores these integrations and explains how they can be used to help accelerate the migration to microservices across public cloud and on-premise datacenters.
- 9:00 - 9:10AM Introduction to Amazon ECS & AWS Fargate: Nathan Peck (AWS)
- 9:10 - 9:20AM Introduction to HashiCorp Consul: Anubhav Mishra (HashiCorp)
- 9:20 - 9:35AM Demo of Amazon ECS & AWS Fargate with Consul Connect: Nathan Peck (AWS)
- 9:35 - 9:40AM Introduction to AWS Cloud Map: Anubhav Mishra (HashiCorp)
- 9:40 - 9:50AM Demo of AWS Cloud Map and HashiCorp Consul Catalog Sync: Anubhav Mishra (HashiCorp)
- 9:50 - 10:00AM Live Q&A
Everyone who registers for the webinar will receive a link to the webinar recording after post-processing (usually 1-2 days).