HashiCorp & Microsoft: Enabling Repeatable Deployments with Terraform on Azure
Dec 12, 2017
Deploying and managing infrastructure has historically been a manual and often error-prone process. The popular DevOps concept known as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), using HashiCorp Terraform allows you to avoid these challenges by creating reliable, repeatable and automated deployments on Microsoft Azure.
Watch this webinar with experts from Microsoft and HashiCorp to learn about the benefits of using Terraform with Azure and how to create a deployment for a multi-tier application with networking and security requirements.
In this webinar we cover:
- Setting up and using Terraform with Azure
- Provisioning secured environments with private and public network tiers
- Provisioning and managing application infrastructure
- Using Terraform Enterprise to enhance governance and team collaboration
- Nic JacksonDeveloper Advocate, HashiCorp