» Vault 1.1 focuses on building workflow enablement and increasing scaling and operations.
New features of Vault 1.1 include secret caching with Vault Agent, OIDC authentication flow, transit auto-unseal, and more.
» Join this webinar to learn how Vault 1.1’s new features:
- Securely cache secrets for easy access to applications and edge services
- Enable new authentication methods such as authenticating to Vault via OpenID Connect
- Unlock auto-unsealing a Vault cluster from a separate Vault cluster via transit encryption
- 9:00 - 9:10 AM Introductions
- 9:10 - 9:45 AM Presentations
- 9:45 - 9:55 AM Q&A
- 9:55 - 10:00 AM Closing remarks and last call for questions
Everyone who registers for the webinar will receive a link to the webinar recording after post-processing (usually 1-2 days).