HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
In this role you will administer HashiCorp’s benefit plans across all international regions and resolve benefit questions and issues for our employees. Reporting to the Associate Director of Benefits & HRIS, you will make an impact by driving processes that enable access to care for our employees. You will also be a key part of the process of evaluating and implementing benefit offerings and company policies that can help us to attract and retain top talent.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in handling confidential benefit issues with great empathy and patience as well as having a strong analytical focus on data integrity and reporting across many systems.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Will be our main point of contact for responding to employee inquiries regarding benefit plan coverage as well as enrollment processes and requirements
- Will provide quick and consistent communication across various stakeholder groups including employees, managers, HR Business Partners, Payroll, brokers, benefit carriers, third party payroll providers, and PEOs
- Is familiar with HRIS processes for editing, maintaining, and updating benefit elections and enrollment modules as well as pulling necessary election and contribution reports
- Experience executing multiple Open Enrollment cycles involving preparing employee communications, running company-wide presentations, and setting up benefit carrier file feeds
- Is an expert multi-tasker, with the ability to balance the urgency of employee requests with the research and follow-up needed to resolve them
- Has administered and is familiar with the rules regarding FSA plans for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter benefit expenses
- Has coordinated Leaves of Absence and can assist employees in understanding how to apply for Short Term Disability Insurance and provide context on company policies such as Supplemental Disability and Parental Leave
- Will use HRIS reports to audit benefit carrier and vendor invoices for accuracy, ensuring timely processing of approvals for payment
- Has experience with compliance reporting for local, state, federal, and international entities, including the EEO, DOL, ACA, HCSO, and more
- Fantastic written and oral communication skills
- Has intermediate to strong excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Enjoys and excels in a fast-paced, frequently changing and high performance environment
- Has at least 3 years of experience administering benefit plans
- Bachelor’s degree desired but not required, we will consider experience in lieu of education
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI - NR1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.