Regional Manager, Solutions Engineering - East
The Regional Manager of Solutions Engineering will report directly to the WW VP of Solutions Engineering and will build, manage, develop, and lead an organization of Solutions Engineers partnered with our global Sales organization.
The key objective of this role is to provide both Technical and Sales Leadership to a regional team of 6+ technical individual contributors, as well as act as a pre-sales escalation for the team and engage directly in certain key commercial opportunities within the region. As with any leadership position, it is required to nurture and support team members into advancing their skill sets and career within HashiCorp in order to retain talent, as well assist into hiring within the team and other regional teams.
This role will also be responsible for influencing strategic decisions on sales, go to market, product management, product marketing, overall long-term corporate vision, and leadership mentoring.Candidate Requirements:
- Accomplished Pre-Sales engineering executive with 4-6+ years of enterprise software and staff management experience.
- Technical leadership in at least one of HashiCorp influence areas (provision, secure, connect or run).
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment
- Successful track record of defining and executing strategic and innovative projects which have had major impact on company performance
- Leadership abilities along with proven success in building, growing and managing a highly talented and motivated regional organization of 7+ individual contributors
- Experienced and strong supporter of development operations methodologies
- Prioritize and allocate resources against an array of simultaneously-running projects, with appropriate analysis, along with bringing major new features or price points all the way from conception to market and into ongoing maintenance
- Strong understanding of current and emerging technologies such as cloud computing, distributed systems, and cluster management software
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills including the ability to present ideas on both technical and business elements
- Engaging personal style with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with a predisposition towards mentoring staff and encouraging their professional career development
- Self-directed with the ability to make strategic, complex and difficult decisions at all times
- Advanced technical/engineering degree; MBA is helpful but not required
- Strong strategic thinking ability and demonstrated business acumen
- Residency on the relevant territory.
- Ideal candidate will live in the Eastern US (New York is preferred but we are open to other geographies in the East as well)
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-RU1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.