Technical Product Marketing Manager - Terraform
Do you enjoy technology and are great at making it more understandable and consumable for customers?? Are you looking to make a huge impact at a high-growth company? Do you want to be a part of helping the world’s largest enterprises use cloud to re-think their infrastructure?
HashiCorp is seeking a Technical Product Marketing Manager to create technical content to help with our HashiCorp go-to-market strategy and activities. This role will be a key part of our Product Marketing team and will own building technical content for HashiCorp Terraform, our product that provides the foundation for cloud infrastructure automation with infrastructure as code for provisioning and compliance across any cloud provider. The ideal candidate will be someone with experience using HashiCorp products and building technical content including demos, tutorials, competitive battlecards, presentations, technical white papers, and more.
- Content creation— use your domain knowledge, technical expertise, and understanding of Terraform to create content to help customers learn what problems Terraform that solves and how it can help them. Content should be easily consumable, simple, accurate, and polished and will be the featured product content on our web properties and sales process to help educate our prospective customers.
- Cross-team collaboration— This role will work with engineering, product, and the sales engineering (SE) team to deliver slide decks, tutorials, demos, videos, and technical white papers that align with our go-to-market initiatives.
- Content evangelism— this role will own educating sales and SE teams on the availability and usability of the content. It is especially important to keep content up-to-date and consistently discoverable.
- Sales enablement— During sales enablement training sessions, showcase content and work closely with sales teams to iteratively gather feedback and build a roadmap to enhance content and develop what’s missing when needed.
- Product launch content— Work with Terraform Product Marketing to deliver technical content updates that align with the announcement of Terraform product releases.
- Market intelligence— establish an understanding of key competitors in the space and incorporate differentiated value into the Terraform technical content.
- Technical partnerships & ecosystem— Understand the ecosystem of partners and the architecture of how Terraform integrates with these partners and other DevOps tools, and incorporate that into Terraform product content
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- BS in CS/CE or equivalent technical degree preferred
- 5-7 years of technical product marketing experience with at least 3 years experience in a technical or field-facing role related to cloud, infrastructure, or IT operations.
HashiCorp celebrates diversity and welcomes equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.