Sr. Technical Account Manager
Sr. Technical Account Manager
Location - Great Lakes (Minneapolis area) - Remote
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
HashiCorp is seeking a Sr. Technical Account Manager (TAM) to manage the end-to-end relationship with our enterprise customers. As a post-sales TAM at HashiCorp, you will work in a high-performance team environment to drive Customer Success by providing lifecycle management for a portfolio of HashiCorp companies.
In this role you can expect to :
- Manage customer success by owning the end-to-end post sales customer lifecycle – including on-boarding, expansion phase, and renewals.
- Provide technical leadership for customer onboarding projects at large Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail and other industry verticals.
- Provide Technical Account management for a portfolio of enterprise customers.
- Drive Customer Success via High touch and Low touch methods (automation tools).
- Conduct QBRs for enterprise customers.
- Drive successful customer renewals with low churn and work with sales ops to execute renewals.
- Ability to provide expert guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development processes.
- Create a frictionless onboarding process for the customer by working closely with Support, Services and Sales Engineering teams within HashiCorp.
- Supervise software upgrades.
- Project liaison support for managing product deliveries into customers – especially for custom deliverables.
- Conduct regular requirements gathering reviews and project reviews.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have :
- 8+ years of Technical Account Management, Customer Support, Sales Engineering or equivalent experience - practitioners are welcome as well.
- Ability to provide expert guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes.
- Experience with any of the following tools the HashiCorp stack - Terraform, Vault, Consul or Nomad. (Vagrant and Packer, a plus)
- Self-starter with proven track record of Customer facing roles and working with executives.
- Expertise in open source and SaaS is a major advantage.
- Strong proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, micro-services, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others is a plus.
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Travel is required initially during on-boarding phase of customer lifecycle and for QBRs (as needed)
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience. MS/MBA preferred.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-RS1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.