Talent Development Partner
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Talent Development, you will be a critical part of a team focused on the growth and development of all our HashiCorp employees . You will be responsible for managing critical programs like our onboarding program and its varied components; technical and functional learning program; business and interpersonal skills development programs; and additional projects that will support the growth and development of all our HashiCorp employees. You will also run recurring learning that supports people team projects.
You will need to demonstrate strong consultative, relationship building, interpersonal and influence skills, and be effective at quickly establishing credibility and developing working relationships. If collaborative learning design and delivery excites you - this is the role for you.
- Develop and manage a ground-breaking on-boarding program for a global, remote audience.
- Define, design and execute learning experiences that support our employee charter and enable everyone to do their best work.
- Facilitate blended learning programs that support collaborative learning in virtual environments.
- Partner with the People team to drive education for People programs including performance management, people operations initiatives, diversity and inclusion and any other people initiatives that need learning support.
- Must be a relentless learner, open to diverse thinking and ideas from anywhere and everyone.
- Knows instructional design concepts and is flexible in their application.
- Self-manages well in an extraordinarily fast-paced environment
- Experience using learning metrics to assess efficacy and inform design decisions
- Demonstrated ability to assess needs, define and plan programs and deliver content
- Understand virtual learning and see its advantages
- Proficiency in Articulate or Captivate, Camtasia or similar
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.