HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
In this role you can expect to...
- Monitor market and industry trends in Compensation
- Manage annual submission of salary survey data to survey houses
- Review and refresh pay ranges in multiple countries and functions
- Review and refresh equity grant ranges in multiple countries and functions
- Help maintain compensation data, pay ranges, and compensation structure in HRIS system
- Help manage compensation programs, including annual salary focal/merit review, equity planning, and bonus programs
- Help support sales compensation plan rollout and administration as needed
- Conduct individual and team compensation analyses and recommend adjustments as necessary
- Analyze and report on pay at a company level to understand overall spend, competitiveness, pay parity/equity, etc.
- Provide Compensation business partner support; direct interaction with HR business partners and the business (Sales, Engineering, etc.)
- Help design company compensation structure; develop and deliver education on the structure to broader HR team and managers
- Support strategic Compensation initiatives (example: pay equity efforts)
- Participate in broader HR team projects as appropriate
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Analytical skills & ability to work with large data sets
- Ability to look beyond numbers, understand contextual information, & identify underlying trends preferred
- Strong Excel & computational skills
- Organization & attention to detail
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive data and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Experience directly interacting/supporting business leaders preferred
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.