Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager
Location - Remote - California, Washington, Oregon or Idaho
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.Job Description
You will join a high-performance team where previous experience with cloud infrastructure, program management, enterprise technology implementation and customer advocacy will play a critical part in day to day work. You will be an integral part in helping customers achieve their cloud operating model and vision, guiding them through the strategic and technical facets of their Cloud transformation journey. We do this by providing prescriptive and proactive guidance to our customers through architectural blueprints and success plans. We utilize relationship management skills, and technical credibility to optimally communicate at all levels of the organization. By anticipating customer needs and bringing to bear your abilities and extended teams, we will ensure our customers are successful and achieve value quickly. Outstanding renewal and expansion rates will define your success.Responsibilities
- Organize and lead customer onboarding, identify stake-holders, customer needs, and potential challenges.
- Validate the success criteria, and where needed, re-level the customers’ expectations to ensure success.
- Build, own, and maintain customer scorecards to inform stake-holders, drive adoption, and message the value delivered by HashiCorp.
- Utilize your project management skills to drive our customer lifecycle while paying strict attention to detail and deliver results across multiple initiatives, such as driving expansion, customer happiness, feature adoption, and retention.
- Ensure open lines of communication with proactive valuable outreach to maintain your contacts and become the post-sales main point of contact.
- Maintain and demonstrate the knowledge of your customers’ environments and use cases to help Support and Services better serve your customers while influencing the HashiCorp roadmaps.
- Identify and mitigate risks and blockers to product adoption to prevent revenue and account churn.
- Advocate for your customer as you coordinate across Sales, Product, Services, and Support to drive success as the voice of the customer.
- 3+ years of program management experience with technical aptitude. Prior hands-on experience is a strong plus.
- Well-organized, excellent work ethic, attention to detail, self-starting and an ability to learn.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at driving the deployment of software products or solutions to large and multifaceted enterprise companies
- Skilled and proven success working in a remote culture
- Thrives by having regular interactions with customers and is proactive in their outreach.
- Familiarity with Public Cloud providers such as AWS, GCP and MS Azure etc.
- Familiarity with one of the cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, puppet, Chef, etc.
- Familiarity with OS (Unix or Windows) command line operations, and security models
- Familiarity with one of the following scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash, etc.
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university preferred or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel internally or to customer sites 30% of time LI-RS1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.